Compensation Fundamentals - October 2013 - A WorldatWork Seminar Sponsored by CCA
Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:00 AM
Add this event to Calendar
Learn the Most-used Facts and Information
CCA is proud to partner with WorldatWork to deliver this course to the Chicago compensation community!
This skill-building seminar is designed to familiarize you with the process of total rewards compensation design and decision-making. It focuses on the characteristics and impact of a compensation system’s major elements, as well as the design and development techniques used to achieve an optimal system.
- Discuss elements of a total rewards program, the total rewards model and elements of compensation
- Gain an understanding of the U.S laws and regulations within which compensation programs operate
- Learn about the sequential processes of job analysis, job documentation and job evaluation
- Address the issue of external competitiveness — job pricing and the use of labor market data to determine competitive position
- Discuss pay determination systems and learn alternatives commonly used in companies
This class contains U.S. specific content and will benefit all functional managers and supervisors; human resource, financial and payroll personnel; small-business owners; entrepreneurs; and members of job-evaluation or compensation committees.
For details and registration:
- This event runs 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Continental breakfast will be provided, as well as beverage service throughout the day. Lunch will also be provided.
- To register, select this link (you will be taken to the WorldatWork site). Be sure to scroll down to Course Schedules and select the October 30, 2013 option hosted by Chicago Compensation Association, then "Classroom" under Learning Options, and Add to Cart. If you experience any difficulty or have concerns with your registration, please contact WorldatWork's Customer Service team at this toll-free number: 877.951.9191
- Pricing: CCA Members $540; WorldatWork Members $600; Non-Members $950
- Membership in CCA is just $95. Contact CCA at 630-941-3230 or email@example.com BEFORE REGISTERING if you would like to join and save on your registration fee.
Recertification ApprovalThis seminar qualifies for recertification credit for the Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP™), Certified Compensation Professional (CCP®), Certified Benefits Professional® (CBP), Global Remuneration Professional (GRP®), Work-Life Certified Professional (WLCP®) and Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP™) designations granted by WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals. Please note that the CECP and CSCP designations require a minimum number of credits from executive and sales compensation-related activities. For more information on recertification, visit the WorldatWork Society recertification webpage at www.worldatworksociety.org/recertification.