Job Analysis, Documentation and Evaluation (C2/GR3) COURSE
Gain Human Resource Job Analysis Skills to Attract and Retain Employees
Wednesday, September 25 - Thursday, September 26, 2019
Willis Tower Watson | 233 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 1800, Chicago, Illinois 60606
CCA is proud to partner with WorldatWork to deliver this course to the Chicago compensation community!
The right methods of job analysis, documentation and evaluation will help you attract and retain the talent your organization needs to meet its business goals. In this course, you will review the importance of conducting job analysis in human resources management and discover processes and methods of job analysis to put into practice in your role as an HR professional.
In this comprehensive HR job analysis course, you will:
- Review standard practice theory of HR job analysis, documentation and evaluation.
- Discuss current trends in compensation and job analysis.
- Learn methods of job evaluation including quantitative and market-based approaches with a focus on quantitative and non-quantitative approaches.
- Gain skills to strategically approach job analysis planning and implementation.
This course is for the HR professional with experience in job analysis. However, it is also designed to be accessible to those who seek to broaden their total rewards perspective and gain expertise in the area of HR job analysis.
Specific areas covered include:
- Strategic Overview
A strategic overview of the elements of compensation, building a base pay structure and terms and definitions will set the stage for deeper learning throughout the course.
- Job Analysis
Dive into job analysis and learn about sources of job information, job analysis communication and possible sources of error.
- Job Documentation
Learn the types of job documentation, job descriptions, job description formats and job description preparation.
- Market-Based Job Evaluation
Learn to differentiate between job evaluation with a market data emphasis and job evaluation with a job content emphasis and discuss key considerations in data collection within the context of market-based job evaluations.
- Non-quantitative Job Evaluation Methods
Understand job-content evaluation methods, including ranking and classification methods.
- Quantitative Job Evaluation Methods
Gain depth of understanding on job-content evaluation method, compensable factors, job-component method, point factor method and quantitative plan summary.
- Selection and Implementation Issues
Learn about approaches to selecting job-evaluation strategies, gain skills in assessing different strategies and understand potential issues and challenges that may arise during implementation.
After you complete this course, you will have the confidence and expertise in HR job analysis and evaluation to support your organization’s goals of attracting and retaining talent. The course will serve as a powerful refresher for the seasoned HR professional who is already knowledgeable in job analysis and will provide a solid foundation for the professional who is new to the job.
Ready to discover more about HR management job analysis?
This course is available in a variety of formats, including online, self study and in-person. Find a class format that works for you and register today.
For details and registration:
- This event runs 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Continental breakfast will be provided, as well as beverage service throughout the day. Lunch will also be provided.
- To register, select this link (you will be taken to the CCA Landing Page on the WorldatWork site). Be sure to scroll down to Course Schedules to locate the course sponsored by Chicago Compensation Association. You can then select the Course & Exam or Course only registration option. If you experience any difficulty or have concerns with your registration, please contact WorldatWork's Customer Service team at this toll-free number: 877.951.9191
Course and Certification Exam
Members: $1,495 | Non-Members: $2,200
Members: $1,390 | Non-Members: $2,085
- Membership in CCA is just $95. Contact CCA at 630-416-1166 or email@example.com
BEFORE REGISTERING if you would like to join and save on your registration fee.
This seminar qualifies for recertification credit for the Certified Compensation Professional® (CCP®), Certified Benefits Professional® (CBP), Global Remuneration Professional (GRP®), Work-Life Certified Professional® (WLCP®), Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP)®, Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP)®, Advanced Certified Compensation Professional (ACCP)™ and Master Certified Compensation Professional (MCCP)™ designations granted by WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals. For more information on recertification, visit the WorldatWork Society recertification webpage at www.worldatworksociety.org/recertification.